The breakfast meal in the morning is primordial to children and, unfortunately, too often neglected or absent. When our children get up in the morning, their bodies need the energy to be in shape all day.
A good breakfast is essential to avoid the 10-11 am relapse, causing fatigue and difficulty concentrating.
Why do we skip breakfast?
Well, most of the time, the reasons that make children skip breakfast are almost all the same in the whole world:
- Luck of time
- Loss of appetite
- Sometimes it’s the parent’s fault, too; some neglect their children’s breakfast.
What to eat at breakfast ?!!
- Cereals and derivatives group for the energy required to noon: bread, crackers, and cereals.
- Pastries and biscuits are both very fatty and sugar. They are occasionally advising for fun.
- A knob of butter (fat) provides flavor and vitamin A.
- A reasonable amount of sweet jam and honey can also be added to the bread.
- A source of calcium must be present for proper bone growth. We will have to table a dairy product: milk, yogurt, and cheese.
- It should also rehydrate the body with a drink, hot or cold.
Finally, taking plenty of vitamins C and simple sugars with fruit or natural fruit juice (100% fruit) is vital.