Victoria Beckham is a prestigious fashion designer known for her unique and beautiful line of clothing and her stunning good looks and slim, trim figure. Thousands of women think of her in awe and jealousy, wanting to know her secrets. How does she look so good every day? How does she keep her figure trim and petite without fail?
Victoria Beckham doesn’t just laze around day after day – she works to keep that perfect body and aura of beauty that surrounds her. Every week, without fail, this fashion designer extraordinaire works out her body six days a week. On top of these strenuous bursts of activity, Victoria also sticks to a rigorous diet to look her best every day of the year.
So – what does this exercise and diet regimen involve?
- Every day Victoria Beckham takes a run on the treadmill. This run is no short sprint. Instead, Victoria takes a four to six-mile run on the treadmill to keep them lean and toned.
- Victoria Beckham not only runs on the treadmill every day, but she also uses weights to enhance her lean muscles. In addition, she spends extra time focusing on her abs, as she feels like her center is problematic for her.
- The fashion designer feels insecure about her bum, according to sources. To combat this feeling of insecurity, every morning, Victoria does a backside shaping routine consisting of Pilates and vigorous squats.
- Victoria Beckham doesn’t like to consume carbs, especially refined ones such as white bread, pasta, and other white grains. She thinks they are the enemy and are bad for a healthy, lean body.
- Instead of consuming carbs and refined products like most of us indulge in, Victoria Beckham tries to fit a lot of superfoods into her diet. These foods include fish, blueberries, avocados, acai berries, and greens.
- Sources say that Victoria Beckham occasionally indulges herself by having a small portion of brown rice, but her diet is controlled otherwise.
As you can tell, Victoria Beckham isn’t a miracle worker who naturally stays lean and beautiful, eating whatever she wants. She is just like you and me and puts in a lot of work to ensure a beautiful body. Maybe we should take some pointers from her?